This is a thorough review of Talika Eyelash Lipocils. If you have recently searched the Internet for eyelash conditioners and/or lash lengtheners, you already know there are a wide array of available products—and an even broader range of prices. This can be a bit confusing, and in the case of those products priced well over $100 or more, a bit disheartening as well.
While some people may assume that only the higher-priced eyelash conditioners are effective, there is one product, Talika Eyelash Lipocils, which performed very well in clinical tests as both an eyelash conditioner and growth enhancer, and it only costs $40 to purchase. In the following review we will introduce you to eyelash lipocils by Talika and describe how it works. Then, to help you make a more informed and responsible purchasing decision, we will also list some of the benefits and drawbacks of this Talika Company product—information we uncovered by researching the various customer ” Talika reviews “.
Talika Eyelash Lipocils: What Is It and How Is It Used?
The Talika Company’s Eyelash Lipocils is a product formulated specifically to treat dry, brittle and damaged eyelashes and to stimulate new eyelash growth. When used as directed—applied twice a day directly to your eyelashes—Talika Eyelash Lipocils promises to lengthen and add volume to your eyelashes in just 28 days, while simultaneously adding the moisture necessary to repair existing lashes that have become damaged due to harsh makeup products, environmental elements and advancing age.
Talika Eyelash Lipocils is an extract-based serum that uses ingredients such as soy lecithin and nettle to nourish your lashes and restore your youthful appearance. The product is all-natural, and poses little to no risk of any side effects when used correctly.
How to Apply Talika Eyelash Lipocils
Unlike some other eyelash conditioners and stimulators, which are made to be applied just once a day, the Talika Company is so certain of its product’s overall safety that it recommends you apply their Talika eyelash conditioner twice a day—once in the morning and once right before bedtime—for maximum results. Users should wash and dry their face and eyelashes thoroughly, and then, using the specially-designed applicator brush, apply a thin line of the product along the base of each eyelash, nearest the eyelid. That’s really all there is to it. The product should be washed off completely each time before repeating these steps, and in 28 days or less you are promised to see longer, stronger and more distinct eyelashes.
Talika Eyelash Lipocils: Ingredients
The following ingredients make up the all-natural formula in Talika Eyelash Lipocils:
Deionized water, Carbomer, Lecithin, Hypericum Extract, Apple Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Nettle Extract, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.
Talika Eyelash Lipocils: The Pros and Cons
- Affordable price tag. When you consider that many popular eyelash conditioners/enhancers can cost upwards of $100 to $150, the $40 price tag for Talika Eyelash Lipocils is a true bargain.
- All-natural. Talika’s all-natural and hypoallergenic formula makes it the ideal product for those with sensitive skin and eyes.
- Easy to use. With the convenient applicator brush that comes included with your purchase, Talika Eyelash Lipocils goes on easy, with no mess, and is just like applying liquid eyeliner.
- Limited in-store availability. While customers will have no difficulty whatsoever locating and purchasing this product online (albeit for an additional shipping charge), its in-store availability is very limited.
- Small chance of side effects. Most people experience no adverse affects when using Talika Eyelash Lipocils, but a few have complained of redness and irritation at the contact site.
For the money ($40), Talika Eyelash Lipocils is one of, if not the best eyelash conditioner and growth stimulator on the market today. Despite its limited availability in “brick-and-mortar” stores, and a slim chance of producing minor irritation, Talika Eyelash Lipocils, and its proven clinical results using an all-natural formula, is definitely one of the first products you should consider when you’re in the market for these types of eyelash products. We have no qualms about recommending Talika Eyelash Lipocils.