Have you been searching for an eyelash enhancement product that can work quickly to improve the look of your thinning and brittle eyelashes? If you have, you were no doubt surprised by the sheer number of products that claim to do exactly that. Today there is certainly no shortage of cosmeceutical and cosmetic products that promise to enhance the beauty of both eyelashes and eyebrows, but finding one that can effectively deliver what it promises is not always an easy proposition. That’s because it takes time and patience to perform the necessary research on these products, and to sift through the volumes of information to discern the truth from the less-than-accurate. To assist you with this, below we will take a closer look at one: RapidLash eyelash enhancing serum.
According to the manufacturer, whose name is also RapidLash, the product is a “high-performance” serum that combines advanced polypeptides, vitamins and extracts to boost the appearance of eyelashes that, over time, have become thin, brittle, damaged and sparse. RapidLash is ophthalmologist and dermatologist-tested for safety, even in those who wear contact lenses, and when used regularly it can quickly (in 4-6 weeks) transform the appearance of your eyelashes, making them appear healthier, longer and more voluminous than ever. RapidLash can even be used on eyebrows that have been overly plucked to restore their fullness in the same amount of time or less.
RapidLash performed very well in clinical trials for both the results it promises and for safety. It is available over-the-counter, with no prescription needed, and is very easy to apply. Users are suggested to apply the topical serum once a day to the base of each of their eyelashes (or eyebrows), and to wash it off after approximately 8-12 hours. For best results, nighttime application of RapidLash is advised, but if you choose to apply it in the morning, and you also wish to wear mascara or eyelash extensions, the serum should be applied first.
RapidLash retails for $49.95, making it very affordable when compared to other eyelash conditioners and stimulators of this kind, and one tube of the serum will typically last 3-6 months depending on the consistency of use. The product contains no fragrances and is 100% paraben-free.
The ingredients in RapidLash include:
Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita, Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Sea Water, Dipotassium, Glycyrrizate, Alcohol Denat (and) Isopropyl Cloprostenate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide-23 Phenoxyethylene, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid
RapidLash Pros and Cons
With so many products in this category vying for your business, it only stands to reason that the available reviews for RapidLash would be mixed. Here are just a few of the benefits and drawbacks of the product according to those who have tried it:
- Price. As you have probably discovered through your research, some eyelash enhancers and conditioners can cost as much as $100-$150 for a single tube. RapidLash, however, at a price of $49.95, is priced well below other products in its class—products that also claim to help eyelashes become longer and fuller.
- Clinical studies. The manufacturers of RapidLash have performed clinical trials that resulted in positive findings. In addition, there are many before-and-after photos on the Rapid Lash website that seem to back up the product’s claims.
- Fragrance and Paraben-Free.
- Takes weeks to work. RapidLash takes a minimum of 4 weeks before customers will see any results. Additionally, to maintain those results customers will need to continue using the product, which can quickly get expensive.
- Side-effects reported. Although most customers report no RapidLash side-effects whatsoever when using it, a handful of users have reported blurred vision and irritation at the contact site.
If your goal is to have longer and fuller eyelashes, there are many products from which to choose, but based on our research only half of these products have been backed by clinical studies, such as the ones performed for RapidLash that demonstrated the product’s effectiveness. Where to buy RapidLash? It is also much more affordable ($49.95) than at least two-thirds of its competition, and is widely available in stores across the country (some similar products are only available online). For all of these reasons, coupled with the onslaught of positive reviews for the product, RapidLash is a product we can highly recommend.