Eyelash growing mascara? Surely, that cannot be right, you ask. And you are right! In the beauty trade, although not altogether true, as mascara cannot actually grow eyelashes, we refer to these curling and mascara tips as ” eyelash growing mascara tips “.
Long, full eyelashes can do wonders to brighten the eyes and can be a beautiful focal point of a woman’s face, but what if you, like many women, were not blessed with these enviously long and supermodel-like lashes? This predicament is one that many women regularly encounter, and although you may view this circumstance as enduringly hopeless, there is definitely a light at the end of this “eyelash-thinning tunnel.” There are numerous steps you can take to enhance your eyelashes, steps which will make them look fuller and truly accentuate the light and sparkle of your eyes. To illustrate this, in this article we will outline several eyelash growing mascara tips for creating stunning and dynamic eyelashes—even if you are one of the many women naturally lacking in this department.
Eyelash Growing Mascara Tip 1 – Curling Your Eyelashes
The first eyelash growing mascara tip is a very simple yet widely ignored method. Curling your lashes is one of the most effective methods for enhancing your drab or thinning hairs and for heightening the emphasis on your eyes. This technique will not only make your natural eyelash hairs appear longer, but will also help to brighten your eyes and make them appear larger and more prominent. This undoubtedly adds radiance to your face. Many women buy expensive curlers but if the right techniques is not used, even the most costly pieces of equipment will not give you the results you want. Countless women have ended up with damaged eyelashes or with eyelashes falling out. To ensure you get the most from your curling strategy, follow these simple tips:
- Clean Lashes Thoroughly. Before using your lash curler, make sure you clean your lashes thoroughly using a gentle cleanser. Lashes that are clean will respond better to the curler and are generally easier to work with.
- Clamp and Release. Using a clean lash curler, clamp the base down firmly on the ends of your eyelash and hold that position for 5-7 seconds. Next, gently release the curler, being very careful not to tug or pull at your eyelash.
- Apply Gentle Air and Heat. Although this is an optional step, many women report great results from holding a blow dryer under the eyelash curler during the curling process. If you choose to do this, take precaution and make certain that your blow dryer is set to low, as excessive heat can strain and even burn your eyelash hairs.
- Replace Curler Often. An eyelash curler is not intended to last indefinitely. Not only will the base weaken over time, it can also collect harmful bacteria that could contaminate or infect your eyes and eyelash hairs.
Eyelash Growing Mascara Tip 2 – Using Primer and Mascara On Your Lashes
The secong eyelash growing mascara tip is known to many but the majority of people are not getting the results they want. Primer and mascara can create stunning results when applied correctly. Here are a few tips to ensure you get the most out of these products:
- Primer. Primer is a substance used to treat eyelash hairs before mascara is applied, and can make each of the tiny hairs in this area look significantly thicker and longer. When applying primer—a white liquid which may or may not be included with your mascara purchase—be sure to first wipe the wand thoroughly with a clean tissue. Start at the base of the eye near the eyelid and, using a zigzag motion, apply the primer upward to the end of the eyelash. Repeat this step until your lashes have been thoroughly coated with the primer and then allow sufficient time for the primer to dry before moving on to the mascara.
- Mascara. Mascara should initially be applied using a clean wand to avoid clumping, and in the exact same manner as you applied the primer. Once the first coat has dried, apply the second coat of mascara using an eyelash comb. This technique will help remove any excess makeup and make the lashes look much more defined. For best results, always use waterproof mascara. This will not only prevent your mascara from running due to unexpected moisture (rain, tears, etc.), but will also help to strengthen your lashes. You can easily remove the mascara with a waterproof mascara remover.
The above eyelash growing mascara tips have helped many thousands of women to get the long eyelashes they have always craved for. You don’t necessarily have to invest in false eyelashes or permanent extensions to get the stunning and dynamic lashes of the stars. Just adhere to these simple tips and suggestions and you’re certain to notice a significant improvement in both the length and fullness of your lashes, as well as the brightness and clarity of your eyes.
Eyelash growing mascara tips – so easy when you know how!