Envyderm Eyelash Serum is said to help when lashes get dry, brittle and damaged. When they get like this, they can often break or fall out prematurely, giving your eyelashes a very short, sparse and unattractive appearance. Envyderm Eyelash Serum is a non-prescription eyelash conditioner that promises to lengthen and fortify your lashes in just a few short weeks. Using all natural ingredients, which include a blend of proteins, essential vitamins and curative plant extracts, the product goes to work immediately on damaged lashes, providing the moisture and nutrients they need to repair themselves naturally. This prevents eyelashes from breaking or falling out prematurely, thus enabling them to reach their maximum length and fullness.
Manufactured by EnvyDerm, this powerful formula has helped hundreds of women regain their youthful eyelashes and sultry appearance, and although it’s priced fairly high for a product of this kind at $99.95, it truly works. In clinical studies, many participants saw a 25% increase in the length and volume of their eyelashes after only 2 weeks of regular use, and that percentage jumped to 70% after 6 weeks. It can even be used on overly-plucked or thinning eyebrows to bolster their volume and fullness.
How to Apply Envyderm Eyelash Serum
Envyderm Eyelash Serum should be applied once a day, right before bedtime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser to remove any make up and allow the area to dry thoroughly. With the applicator brush, apply a thin line of the serum along the root line of your upper eyelashes, avoiding any direct contact with your eyes and skin. Remove the product in the morning, again using a mild cleanser, prior to adding any makeup products.
Envyderm Eyelash Serum: Ingredients
The many ingredients in Envyderm Eyelash Serum include:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Extract, Arnica Montana (Montana Flower) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Honey Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Kelp Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Collagen Amino Acid, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Oil (Wheat Germ), Linoleic Acid, Sulfur, Polysorbate 80, Oleth 10, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Nettle Extract, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Citrus Bigarardia (Neroli Orange) Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexl Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Contains SymPeptide 10%
Envyderm Eyelash Serum: Pros and Cons
With all the eyelash conditioning and lengthening products on the market today, it can often be difficult to determine the effectiveness of each product based on its price. Below we have listed a sample of some of the benefits and disadvantages associated with Envyderm, as reported by users in online customer reviews:
- All-natural formula. You wouldn’t know it from the long list of hard-to-pronounce ingredients, but Envyderm Eyelash Serum is 100% natural, with no added chemical ingredients that have not been approved by the FDA for safety.
- Little to no side effects. With many of the eyelash enhancers on the market today there is a significant risk of developing side effects, ranging from irritation at the contact site to a dark discoloration of the skin. Not with Envyderm Eyelash Serum. Its all-natural formula is safe to use and rarely, if ever leads to unwanted side effects.
- Effective conditioner. Using a combination of peptides, vitamins and plant extracts, Envyderm Eyelash Serum is a wonderful conditioner for your eyelashes, making them softer and more resilient to the elements.
- No growth-stimulating ingredients. The formulation of this product does not include any of the active ingredients that can reportedly encourage new eyelash growth. This makes Envyderm Eyelash serum more of a conditioner than a stimulator.
- Price. Priced at just a shade under $100, Envyderm Eyelash Serum is one of the more expensive eyelash conditioners on the market.
- Mixed customer reviews. As with a lot of eyelash enhancement products, many former customers reported no beneficial results whatsoever when using this product.
If you’re looking for a product that can stimulate and encourage new eyelash growth, Envyderm Eyelash Serum may not be the right product for you, as it lacks many of the active ingredients known to offer this benefit. However, if you want a product that can moisturize and repair dry, brittle and damaged eyelashes, and prevent them from falling out prematurely, then Envyderm Eyelash Serum is one of the best you can buy. Its all-natural formula poses little risk for skin irritation and other side effects, and although it may be priced a bit high at $99, the customers using this product for conditioning purposes had nothing but favorable things to say about the results Envyderm Eyelash Serum produced.