Have you heard of Enormous Lash? If you’re currently in the market for an eyelash enhancer, conditioner or growth stimulator, there are literally scores of available products from which to choose, and with that many options it pays to do your research before making a buying decision. Enormous Lash, manufactured by Beauty Society—a product billed as the “hottest eyelash enhancement product on the market today.” Below we will take a closer look at Enormous Lash to see if it measures up to these lofty claims.
According to Beauty Society, Enormous Lash is the perfect solution for dry, damaged and thinning eyelashes caused by heat, excessive rubbing, pollutants, harsh chemical makeup products, and advancing age. In essence, the product is an eyelash conditioner, a serum made up of restorative proteins, soothing plant extracts and essential vitamins. It is also said to include a supercharged “patent-pending” formula that can create new eyelashes and restore your youthful appearance.
Enormous Lash retails for $95 However, those with the time and patience can often find the product online through affiliate sites at a substantial discount.
How to Use Enormous Lash
The application of Enormous Lash is similar to that of liquid eyeliner. The product can be applied to both the upper and lower eyelashes by brushing a thin coating of the serum on the base of each eyelash and allowing it to dry completely. Best results are seen when used twice a day. However, stated on the label is the fact that it takes 45-60 days before any noticeable results are seen.
Enormous Lash Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Potassium Olivoyl, Arginine, Alanyk Glutamine, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trisium EDTA
Enormous Lash Pros and Cons
There are a number of benefits associated with Enormous Lash, as well as many disadvantages to using the product that need to be mentioned. Some of these pros and cons include:
- Mess-Free. Enormous lash is a clear, odorless serum that leaves absolutely no mess and washes off easily with warm water.
- Easy to apply. Applying Enormous Lash is simple and easy and is very similar to applying liquid mascara and eyeliner.
- Versatile. Enormous Lash can not only be used on eyelashes to help them grow, it also works as a conditioner that provides needed moisture to dry and damaged eyelash hair. The product can even be used on eyebrows to make them look fuller and more distinct.
- Price. At $95, Enormous Lash is priced in the mid-range as compared to other like products. However, because the product must be applied continuously for 45-60 days before any results are seen, customers who purchase this product may need to buy multiple tubes, costing a few hundred dollars in total, before seeing any return for their money, assuming the product actually works. Additionally, the product’s manufacturer states that continuous use—after the 45-60 days—is required to maintain eyelash growth.
- Side Effects. Several previous customers experienced redness and itching at the application site when using Enormous Lash.
- Does it really work? Lacking any published research or clinical studies, the true efficacy of Enormous Lash is seriously in question.
Based on the ingredients found in Enormous Lash, the product is not much different than those that have come before. However, at $95 a tube, and having no proof that the product is anything more than an expensive conditioner, customers may want to think twice before opening their wallets, especially if the thought of waiting 2-3 months before seeing any results from Enormous Lash sounds like too much of a gamble.