If you’re currently in the market for a product to help repair weak or thinning eyelashes, Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator offers you a very affordable solution. Retailing for a mere $3.99, this popular product from Ardell utilizes a variety of protein sources, concentrated into a serum to help aid eyelash growth, and condition existing eyelashes that have become fragile or dried out due to waxing, excessive tweezing and environmental pollutants.
How to Use Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator
According to the directions provided by the experts at Ardell, the optimal way to use their Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator is to evenly apply the serum to each of your eyelashes using the brush that comes included with your purchase. This should ideally be performed at night, right before bedtime, and washed off gently in the morning using warm soapy water. This last step is important, as leaving the product on your eyelashes for a prolonged period of time has been known to cause irritation and redness of the eyes in some users.
Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator: Ingredients
The ingredients in Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator are billed as all-natural and derived exclusively from plant extracts and lecithin. While the product lists many different ingredients, its central component is peony extract with a bit of wheat protein, both of which have proved effective as eyelash conditioners, and in some cases, growth aids. Other ingredients you’ll find in Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator, as listed on the label, include:
Water, Paeonia Suffruitcosa Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyquaternum 37, Polytetrafluoroethylene, VP/DMAPA Acrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG/Trideceth 6, lodopropynyl Butylcarbarmate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), DMDM Hydantoin
The Pros and Cons of Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator
There are several benefits associated with Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator, as well as a few disadvantages. Some of these pros and cons include:
- Very easy to use. Perhaps one of the best features of Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator is how easy the product is to apply and the lack of mess it creates—a mess that is often strongly associated with other products in this category.
- Affordable. As briefly mentioned above, at a measly $3.99, Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator offers women an affordable eyelash growth, conditioning and repair solution.
- Convenient. Many reviewers have noted that using Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator is exceedingly convenient, largely because the serum works overnight and can be immediately washed away in the morning.
- Difficult to Locate. Locating Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator in your local stores may often prove difficult, especially if you live in a small city, outside of a major metropolitan area. Many customers will need to venture online to buy the product—usually spending as much or even more on shipping than on the product they are purchasing.
- Side Effects. Again, as we mentioned earlier, some women may experience side effects after using Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator. This can include redness and eye irritation, and may require medical intervention if the problem persists.
Overall Product Appraisal
Overall, the reviews of Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator are mixed. If affordability and convenience are the sole factors driving your purchasing decision, the supporters say it’s virtually impossible to beat the price and handiness of this product. However, there are many dissatisfied reviewers of this product—former customers who saw little to no positive results when using the product—that have openly wondered (and perhaps rightfully so) if the low price of this product serves as an indication—or even proof—that when it comes to doing what you want it to, Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator is ineffective, at least in terms of its ability to help grow new eyelashes.